INFRINGEMENT TAKE-DOWN POLICY
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
To file a notice of an alleged copyright infringement with the Internet service provider of this website, you are required to provide written communication by email to the following addresses: , email@example.com
To expedite our handling of your notice and to ensure your notice is properly reviewed, please include the following information in your email or refer to Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hosting Service to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Hosting Service to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The form of notice set forth above is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act which may be found at the U.S. Copyright official website: http://www.copyright.gov. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees) if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing upon your copyright.